What are AGRC Rewards?
AGRC Rewards has been created to support owners and trainers that race at Auckland Greyhound Racing Club. When your greyhound wins or places you can exchange your ribbon for one reward stamp. Once you have collected twelve reward stamps you win a reward of your choice. The rewards that the Club will be supplying are as follows:
- * Muzzles
- * Winter Coats
- * Kennel Beds
How Do I collect my rewards?
* You must take your ribbons to the office when you collect your papers. (The ribbons must have been collected on the day you raced. No ribbons will be accepted at the next race meeting for a previous race meeting.)
* The office staff will stamp your rewards card that will be kept at the office
* When your card is full you can choose your reward
* You will be given your reward on the day you have collected twelve stamps (if we dont have the reward available it will be ordered with the next shipment of rewards).
- You do not have to take part in this rewards initiative. It is an option for you to consider. If you dont take part in this initiative you keep the ribbons you win