Last One Standing
17th July 2022
$300 Can Be Won
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Registration of teams to participate in the Last One Standing competition close at 2.00pm
- Five players per team. Players must be oncourse on for the duration of the competition. Individuals can only be registered in one team.
- The competition will comprise the five designated races to be determined by the Club namely races 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
- Cost to enter $50. Each team will be provided with a $50 betting voucher to be invested by the first player on the first designated race of the competition
- Subsequent players must invest the entire betting voucher balance on the next designated race.
- Each team member can only invest once and the order of team members investing must be identified on the registration form
- Investments can only be made on one greyhound in each designated race.
- Win and/or Place investments only
- No cash can be added to the voucher during the competition.
- The winner of the Last One Standing is the team that has the highest betting voucher balance after the running of the 5th designated race.
- No voucher can be cashed until after the final placings declared
- In the event of no team having a balance on their betting voucher after the 5th designated race there will be no winner of the Last One Standing competition. Note there is no provision for a count back to determine the winner,
- The winner team of the Last One Standing will receive a betting voucher to the value of $300
- Registrations close at 2.00pm
- It is a condition of entry that any breach of any of the Competition Conditions will deem that entry null and void